Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Ok, Ok...

Well... as time goes by... ;)
I think I'm not the fastest poster in the web.
Here the latest news:
Since September I participate in an exchange program at the Gobelins in Paris.
So for the next months I'll be quite busy in learning more about Animation, Layout, Pictorial Design and so on - It's a dream!!! (but I'll be back...in Ludwigsburg)

If you are interested in some amazing works (including the Trailers for Annecy):
http://www.gobelins.fr/galerie/animation/

... now. That's enough for the moment ...
maybe next time a nice image?

By the way: I'm present to redesign our website for CAPs.
For those who don't know CAPs:
http://www.caps-film.de
It's the Clip with ... the "CAPs"...



It was my 3rd year-project at the Filmakademie which I directed together with my fellow Jan Locher. As well as the other Clips CAPs is a Trailer for the ITFS'06 (International Festival of Animated Films, Stuttgart)... More infos soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home